How To Make Your Own Nail Art Tools At Home

All About Design Ideas

How To Make Your Own Nail Art Tools At Home

Hi! This video is all about how to make nail art tools at home. In this video I'll show you how to make the basic four nail art tools yourself: a small dotting tool, a big dotting tool, a striping brush and a detailing brush. They are all made out of household items you can easily find at home. I had made a similar video to this 2 years ago, but I felt like it needed updating so here's a new version. In the old video I only gave one diy option for each nail art tool and I was happy to notice that people kept sharing the tips they use in the video comments. I made this video of my newer ideas that I have come up since uploading the first video as well as of some of your ideas shared in the original video comments. So not every way is invented by me, some ways are more widely known than others and some are brand new. In this new video I show at least two different ways to make each tool. If you know another ways to make nail art tools beside these ones demonstrated in the video, please feel free to share them in the comments section for all of us to learn from :) Hope you find this video helpful and start making your own nail art tools. Have a wonderful weekend! xx
Written by: Oktavia Lee
Madamvia, Updated at: 8:54 PM

0 comments:

Back To Top