REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES

All About Design Ideas

REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSHES

I've had these Real Techniques brushes (with the exception of the Kabuki, Foundation & Expert Face Brushes) for about a year after buying them in the USA. In this video, I'll tell you what I use each brush for, and what I like about them. One of the things I forgot to mention in the video is that the handles are not my favourite. While not a deal-breaker, the rubber-ended inverse hourglass shape makes fitting this into cup-type storage containers alongside other brushes difficult. On the other hand, Real Techniques claims these brushes are designed to stand on your counter on their ends. I don't store my brushes this way and would prefer a smooth (slippery), tapered end. Small issue, but want to make mention for those interested.
Written by: Oktavia Lee
Madamvia, Updated at: 10:28 PM

0 comments:

Back To Top